Welcome Mum's of Baby Club!
Welcome, mums and mum's to be! You've made the right decision by landing here, it also means you're interested in finding out more about Minted.
We understand that as a mum, your time is valuable, and we're thrilled that you've chosen to invest some of it with us.
Whether you're new to the world of gold or already have some understanding of its value, we're here to assist you in making informed decisions about buying and accumulating gold.
So let's get started...
Who are Minted?
We’re an app that makes buying gold simple, safe and affordable. With the current economic uncertainty, you can make your money go further with gold. We’re here to show you how.
What we offer?
- Flexible monthly plans - the easiest and most convenient way to buy gold. You can set up a monthly plan with Minted which will automate your gold buying each month. Just choose the amount and your preferred payment date and you’re ready to go. Read our step by step guide here on how to open a monthly account.
- Our platform allows you to set up a monthly plan from as little as £10, though we find many of our customers, especially mothers, prefer to put a more substantial amount from £100 towards their child’s future. We know that life is unpredictable, so our monthly plans are fully flexible meaning you can change your monthly amount, pause or cancel at any time!
- If you want to save for multiple occasions or children, you can set up multiple monthly plans in your Minted account. Our platform offers the flexibility to create and manage multiple plans with different amounts, helping you save for different goals simultaneously. Whether you're planning for your child's education, a family vacation, or simply building your nest egg, Minted makes it easy for you to invest in gold and achieve your financial goals.
- One-off Purchases - Buy gold whenever it works for you and from as little as just 1g. Minted offers the flexibility to invest in gold according to your unique financial circumstances, whether you prefer to save in smaller amounts regularly or make larger one-off amounts occasionally. With Minted, you have the control to customise your financial plans and build your wealth in a way that works best for you.
- Sell your gold or get it delivered - The gold you own is physically yours you can either have this gold delivered to you safely and securely or for peace of mind Minted offers free secure storage and insurance for your gold. You can get your gold bars delivered or can sell it on the app for cash and have the money sent to your bank account in just a few clicks.
Why mums are choosing Minted as a means of saving?
- If you put £200 a month for 18 years into gold for your child, you would have put in a total of £43,200 over that period, but the value of your gold could then be worth £108,044**! Similarly if you had saved the same amount in your cash Isa at 1% your £43,200 saved would only be worth £49,912*
* Assuming a 9% annual return
** Assuming a standard 1.5% annual return
Disclaimer: this example is intended as an illustration. Precious metals are volatile and values can and fluctuate and positive returns are not guaranteed.
Why mums trust Minted?
- Our commitment to transparency, reliability, and security is at the heart of everything we do at Minted. We take great care to ensure that our platform is accessible, easy-to-use, and tailored to meet the needs of busy mums who want to save for their children and in their financial future. Check out our promise and assurance page here learn more about what sets Minted apart as a trusted platform.
Why Mum's are buying Gold in 2023?
- Gold is considered by many, to be a safe haven asset that has maintained its value over time, making it a reliable store of wealth during times of economic uncertainty or inflation.
- Traditional savings accounts and cash ISAs typically offer minimal returns, whereas saving in gold can provide the potential for getting more for your money.
- Gold is a tangible and physical asset that you can hold and touch, making it a meaningful and valuable asset that you can pass down to future generations, whether you choose to take out your gold after your child has reached a certain age or if you chose to pass onto your future grandchildren! .
You might have already signed up but not quite made your first step to buying. In case you haven't set up your free account yet, just click here to get started.
- Still have questions, don't worry you can contact us via our live chat on our website on www.theminted.com
- Email us as email@example.com
- Or call us on : 0207 566 0498
Baby Club and Minted Bugaboo Buggy Competition
- In these Baby club and Minted campaign Terms, expressions defined in The Minted App Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business and used in these Baby Club and Minted Campaign Terms have the meaning set out in The Minted App Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business.
- “The baby club customer” means any individual UK based Customer of Fan Finders App Ltd who has been contacted with a promotion with the Minted App.
- This campaign is targeting Baby club customers, customers must open and sign up to a Minted App account to be entered into the competition. One entrant to the customer is classed with a sign up to the app, another entrant to the competition will be added if the customer makes a one off purchase or opens a monthly subscription plan with Minted app.
- The value of the buggy is £556 RRP and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Minted App Ltd reserves the right to vary, cancel, suspend or discontinue these Baby club and Minted Campaign Terms at any time at its sole discretion.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) that arises out of, or in connection with, this variation agreement or its subject matter or formation.
- A winner will be chosen 6 weeks after the campaign launch date of the 15th of March 2023. A customer must have signed up by the 30th of March and to increase the chances of winning made a purchase by the 28th of April 2023